About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Welcome to my blog! I am a portrait photographer in the Milwaukee area. Here you will see some of my favorite shots from past sessions of beautiful families, children, and babies! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an Auntie, and a friend who loves capturing the real moments of life with my camera. Feel free to leave a comment...I love to see who is peeking in! Contact me at michellemoserphotography@yahoo.com Thank you!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Zsuzsa and James' Wedding

Zsuzsa and James were so much fun and I loved shooting their back yard wedding!








1 comment:

  1. Michelle! Wow! Your site/blog is amazing! Love the layout and feel...it's beautiful! You are so talented...love looking at all of the pics! Keep up the amazingness!! :)
    Thanks again for all the beautful pictures and memories. We will cherish them forever...so thankful we found you!!
    -Lots of love
    Zsuzsa

    ReplyDelete